Arden Wellness Med Spa
What is Lumenis M22 IPL?
The Lumenis M22 machine is a form of Photorejuvenation that is used as a spot treatment and can address numerous skin conditions, without damaging the surface of the skin. IPL is a gentle, long-lasting procedure that targets multiple skin conditions. It is a non-invasive procedure that offers visible improvement with little to no downtime.
What Can I Treat with M22 IPL?
M22 procedures can treat multiple skin conditions along with Laser Hair Removal. Some of these treatments include Birthmarks, Rosacea, Visible Capillaries, Freckles, and other discoloration or scarring. All treatments are relatively painless but have dramatic results within the first session. M22 IPL treatments offer younger, clearer skin.
Other conditions treated include but are not limited to Universal IPL
Anything Red, Blue or Purple on the skin or body Active Acne, Facial Telangiectasia, Truncal Telangiectasia, Hemangioma, Leg Veins, Rosacea, Melasma, Poikiloderma, Age Spots, Sun Spots, Lentigines, Keratosis, Café-au-lait, Becker Nevus, Nevus of Otalto, Hyperpigmentation.
We also offer the IPL photo facial. This is also known as the Intense Pulsed Light treatment that creates even toned and rejuvenated looking skin. Light is used to penetrate the skin and is absorbed by the blood vessels by the pigmentation. The treatment ranges from about 15 to 30 minutes.
M22 Can Treat the following conditions
Lentigines (Liver Spots): These are lesions that are benign and located on the skin. They often occur with age. These liver spots can be treated with M22 and it will restore a more youthful look to hands, face, or other area of the body.
• Skin rejuvenation: This M22 system can rejuvenate areas of the body with sagging, aging skin, restoring it to a smoother, fresher appearance by changing elasticity.
• Rosacea: A common skin condition, which appears as redness on the skin, rosacea can be addressed and resolved with the M22, with beautiful results.
• Erythema of rosacea: This is a skin condition involving frequent facial flushing, burning, or stinging, typically worsening over time that can be successfully treated with this system.
• Freckles: Can diminish the amount of freckles on the body.
• Sun spots: Exposure to the sun’s rays will typically, over time, leave the body with "sun spots" which can be treated with the M22.
• Dyschromia: When the skin has areas of discoloration, either over- or under-pigmentation, it is called dyschromia and can be treated with M22.
• Birthmarks, moles, and "beauty marks": Raised areas of skin typically called a mole, birthmark or beauty mark, are medically termed nevi or nevus. These flaws can be resolved with the use of the M22.
• Age spots: If your hands, arms, face, or other area of the body have developed age spots, this system can dramatically reduce the appearance, creating a more youthful, fresh appearance.
• Keratosis: If you have small, hard bumps under the skin, officially called "keratosis," M22 will treat it.
• Spider Veins (Telangiectasia): Spider veins can appear on areas of the face, usually the legs or other part of the body. The M22 can be employed to resolve these unsightly visible vein clusters.
• Active Acne or Acne Scars: This advanced treatment is extremely effective in treating the abundance of acne, or resolving acne scars from earlier breakouts.
• Warts: A wart can be an unpleasant, but it is easily treated with the M22.
• Hair Removal: Rather than waxing or shaving to resolve unwanted hair, patients can have the hair permanently removed with this system.
M22 and IPL